Posted 30 Jan 2024, 6:00 am
Senior Director Marketing Endocrinology TA Lead at IMVT Corporation
Immunovant, Inc. is a clinical-stage immunology company dedicated to enabling normal lives for people with autoimmune diseases. As trailblazer in anti-FcRn technology, the Company is developing innovative, targeted therapies to meet the complex and variable needs of people with autoimmune diseases.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, this position is responsible for the development and execution of a coordinated commercial therapeutic area strategy across customer groups. The Endocrinology TA Lead will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop best-in-class brands spanning multiple potential indications, responsible for driving launch readiness and market success.
- Cultivate deep understanding of customer and competitor insights, market dynamics, and unmet needs
- Develop deep working relationships with external thought leaders
- Provide commercial leadership while collaborating closely with internal teams on cross-functional product development initiatives
- Collaborate with other TA teams and functions towards developing and executing commercialization plans in Endocrinology
- Lead the development and implementation of patient, provider and payer customer strategies
- Execute initiatives that support disease state awareness and education; including collaborations with patient and professional advocacy
- Manage team budget and resource requirements
- S./B.A. degree required, MBA and/or other relevant graduate degree highly desirable
- 7 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience, including global and US
- Minimum of 10 years related business experience in pharma/biotech
- In-line marketing experience, professional, patient, and consumer
- Previous field experience; focus in Endocrinology preferred
- Demonstrated success in commercial leadership responsibilities, including both pre-launch and launch experiences
- Proficient in strategies to facilitate US and global market access
- Ability to integrate commercial, financial, and clinical perspectives to develop compelling brand strategies and tactics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; highly proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of delivering creative solutions and driving high quality results as a team member and cross-functional leader
- Willing to travel as needed to office headquarters in New York City
- Dynamic, interactive, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment
- Domestic or international travel are required (20%)
Please mention the word **EARNEST** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok