Posted 30 Jan 2024, 10:00 am
Partnership Enablement Territory Representative at Roofr
The Partnerships Team is looking for a stellar relationship manager—who has a background in roofing supply, manufacturing, or any relevant adjacent industries—and that can drive Roofr’s partner enablement program for its current and future supplier alliances in regions across North America.
A strong communicator and skilled in sales and account management, the candidate will be recognized for their abilities to prioritize and execute on key partnership enablement strategies, product training and onboarding, and develop long-term and sustainable relationships that drive net-new opportunities for Roofr’s revenue team.
The candidate will work closely with several internal stakeholders including, including sales, marketing, operations, and other teams within the partnerships group to deepen Roofr’s partnerships with the roofing supply vertical.
What you get to do:
- Own existing branch relationships and enable their sales reps for new opportunities in your allocated territory
- Be responsible for driving partner growth through partner engagement and enablement programs
- Become the main point of contact for partners for all subjects related to Roofr and our products that are assigned to you
- Provide effective Roofr product training and onboarding support for our new partners
- Plan, forecast, and meet monthly and quarterly departmental objectives and quotas
- Own engagement responsibilities by organizing and hosting timely and localized community events and meetings
- Provide Roofr product updates through in-person, or virtual, trainings, presentations, and meetings
- Travel to partner sites/locations regularly (estimated 1-2 weeks per month)
- Become a master of Roofr’s PRM & CRM for partner-related updates
- Work cross-functionally with Roofr’s sales, success, revops, and support leaders to define priorities and resolve any issues between Roofr and the partner
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of experience in the roofing industry or industries adjacent to Roofing (e.g., home improvement/construction, etc.)
- 5+ years of account management and/or relationship management experience
- Experience working in channel partnerships is a huge plus
- Experience managing partnerships in a business development environment with Roofing supply companies is a huge plus
- Experience with relevant or modern tooling such as CRMs (Hubspot/Salesforce), PRMs (Partner stack), Asana, Google suite
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task/switch gears in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excel at building and maintaining internal and external relationships and navigating organizations, and making relevant, high-producing connections
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
Who You Are:
- You are an outstanding communicator with a proven ability to foster long-term relationships with various types of stakeholders and people of diverse backgrounds
- You are well organized, (e.g., diligent with note-taking, punctual with all virtual and in-person meetings, etc.)
- You have a team-centric attitude that adapts well to consensus decision-making and enjoys collaborative work
- You have an affinity for technology and start-ups
- You are outgoing, someone who looks forward to traveling and meeting our partners in person!
Please mention the word **NOVELTY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok