Posted 30 Jan 2024, 11:00 am
Solutions Engineer Integrations at Afresh
About the Role
As a Solutions Engineer at Afresh, you will work directly with our grocery retail partners and Afresh colleagues to deploy our purpose-built fresh food solution and bring tangible, lasting impact to our partners. Externally, you will build effective partnerships with our customers to drive the success of our end-to-end integrations. You will utilize a unique skillset at the intersection of data architecture, operations, and predictive analytics to interpret customers business needs into technical design for integration to the Afresh platform. Internally, you'll help lead our integrations cross-functionally and act as the connecting force between our integration technology and customer’s operational reality as we build to an even larger scale.
You have significant experience managing customer relationships and leading technical projects in fast paced environments. You are excited to reduce fresh food waste in the grocery industry, and help the planet in the process!
What You’ll Do
A typical day might involve discussing data architecture with engineers, digging into customer data, and establishing technical implementation strategies and specifications for your team. Specifically, you will:
- Lead technical activities with customers, deeply understanding their IT systems and data outputs and how these map to the Afresh solution
- Analyze and validate data against Afresh’s requirements
- Communicate findings back to the customer and collaborate on solutions or novel ETL work-arounds to extract the signal we need from customer data
- Balance business and customer needs with technical constraints to get cross-functional consensus on innovative solutions, acting as a consultant and partner to technical teams
- Identify technical risks, develop mitigation strategies, and lead integration improvements to completion
- Capture learnings and best practices from integration efforts to create a sustainable, replicable playbook for future integrations across retailers fresh departments
Skills and Experience
- This role is ideal for someone who is proficient in internal technical project management, and also excels in client-facing situations
- Candidates must also possess data transformation and design experience, as well as proven abilities to work jointly with data engineers, data scientists, and subject matter experts to manage refinement and implementation of customer integration requirements
- Organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to communicate details across levels and profiles
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or other dashboarding tools used in an analyst’s toolkit
- Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision to keep projects on track
- Open to travel (up to 10%)
Nice to have:
- Ideally, candidates would have an understanding of AI/ML systems and experience with identifying issues with data inputs used in predictive analysis
- Commercial mindset that allows you to understand and act on what our customers care about most
- Dedication to quality, testing, design processes, automation, and operational excellence
- Strong ability to create clear action plans for cross-functional technical teams
Afresh is committed to pay equity and providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits package. Afresh conducts a pay equity audit twice each year to ensure that jobs of similar scope and impact are paid similar amounts. The final compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as the role’s scope, complexity, internal equity, the candidate’s experience/expertise, and success through the interview process.
Please mention the word **AMAZED** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok