Posted 30 Jan 2024, 0:00 pm
Strategy & Analytics Senior Associate at Faire
About this role
We are looking for a Strategy & Analytics Senior Associate to drive better decisions, faster. In this role, you’ll leverage a unique combination of skills including analytical rigor, strategic intuition, and execution to drive growth for our business. At Faire, you’ll have the chance to lead mission-critical projects end to end. You’ll be partnering cross functionally with Product, Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Finance teams to inform the strategic roadmap by generating insights and helping translate them into action.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work as a high-impact individual contributor in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and data-driven environment and have the opportunity to gain exposure to partnering with a variety of functions.
What you’ll do
- Break down complex and ambiguous strategic problems to uncover actionable insights
- Tackle large cross-functional strategic initiatives that move company metrics in partnership with Product, Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Identify opportunities, develop hypotheses, execute in-depth analyses and make recommendations to Faire’s leadership team based on your findings
- Own the most important metrics for our business by having deep intuition on how they are trending and surfacing the most salient strategic insights to drive them
- Provide thought partnership to cross functional teammates to ensure the organization is using data thoughtfully and correctly
- Develop effective and scalable operational processes and fill operational gaps
- Level up the Strategy & Analytics team through new and improved processes, training, coaching and more
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an analytical and strategic role across analytics, consulting, product, business operations, or finance
- You are a strategic problem solver. You can break down ambiguous problems and apply a first principles approach to solving them.
- You are highly analytical and metrics-focused. You can execute on complex analyses, define KPIs, size opportunity areas, and measure and report on performance across the business
- You are a strong communicator. You can crisply communicate actionable data-driven insights to all audiences.
- You have strong product and business intuition. You contextualize how insights fit into broader business goals and have a strong understanding of product and business metrics.
- You have a solid analytical foundation. You can use SQL or excel to analyze large datasets and have strong analytical rigor.
- You are scrappy and resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- You are an extraordinarily fast learner. You have the natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
California / New York: the pay range for this role is $122,500 - 168,500 per year.
Colorado / Washington / New Jersey: the pay range for this role is $110,000 - $151,500 per year.
This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits. Actual base pay will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Please mention the word **INTRIGUINGLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok