Posted 30 Jan 2024, 1:00 pm
Prompt Engineer Canada at Inworld AI
This is an opportunity to create 0 to 1 product features experiences at the intersection of many of today’s most transformative technologies. Help shape the future of AI by working closely with industry leading ML and product teams to solve deeply technical challenges in Generative AI and evolve our core AI character engine.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering.
- 3+ years of technical experience working with AI/ML products.
- Exceptional product intuition and keen attention to detail.
- Passionate about learning and applying cutting edge AI research.
- High level understanding and experience with LLMs, transformer architecture, RLHF.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Data Science to translate cutting edge ML research into robust product features.
- Identify and implement novel methods to evolve Inworld’s core AI character capabilities including dialogue, actions, and internal state management.
- Drive iterative product improvement through fast paced experimentation and evaluation.
- Stay up to date on latest LLM research and advancements.
In-office location: Vancouver, Canada.
Remote location: Canada.
Please mention the word **LOVABLE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok