Posted 30 Jan 2024, 6:00 pm
IT Support Engineer at Motive
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
As an integral member of our dynamic team, the IT Support Engineer holds the pivotal responsibility of championing end-user satisfaction through adept IT support. Tasked with monitoring and maintaining our company's computer systems, the IT Support Engineer performs hardware and software installations and elevates our technological prowess by tackling logical, analytical, and technical challenges independently and through collaborative efforts with internal teams and valued vendor partnerships.
- Performing OS installations and configurations for MacOS, Windows, and Linux systems
- Facilitating seamless onboarding and offboarding processes for employees
- Conducting new hire orientation sessions related to IT support
- Managing and maintaining local inventory of IT assets
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical issues promptly
- Ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and uphold quality standards
- Generating accurate and timely reports on IT support metrics
- Addressing onsite user issues within the office environment
- Providing remote support to end users via tickets, emails, and Slack channels
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor of engineering in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years IT support experience
- Customer Handling experience
- Strong follow-up skills
- Technical troubleshooting Expertise
- Should have strong communication skills (written/verbal)(Email writing is must , comprehension, neutral accent).
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (CRM)
- Must be willing to work in flexible working hours
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
Nice to Have:
- CCNA & CCNP, MCITP, Office 365 Certifications
- Call Center IT Support experience
- Experience over firewalls, routers and switches
- Familiarity with VOIP
- Decent knowledge of Cloud service
Please mention the word **ADORING** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok