Posted 30 Jan 2024, 9:00 pm
Principal Staff Product Manager at Medallion
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
Medallion eliminates manual work by automating tedious back office processes. Underpinning our largest products are powerful internal tools, integrations, automations, and AI that dramatically impacts the speed, reliability, and efficiency of these processes. You will own the strategy and development of Medallion’s platform product to become the system of record for health care provider data and grow the ecosystem of internal and external applications built using the platform.
This role reports to the VP of Product and base compensation may land between $170,000-$225,000. In addition to base salary, Medallion offers equity, and benefits as part of the total compensation package. Many factors are considered when determining pay including: market data, geographic location, skills, qualifications, experience, and level.
- Ownership: Directly own the strategy and roadmap for Medallion’s core platform.
- Strategy: Develop and maintain a 12-18 month roadmap with active input from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Execution: Collaborate with engineers, designers, and other PMs to ensure the timely execution of new products and features.
- Rollout: Work with product marketing and other internal teams to ensure the successful packaging and rollout of new capabilities.
- Analytics: Develop and refine frameworks for measuring key automation metrics.
- Success: Measure success and impact of your products and identify expansion opportunities
- Product experience: 7+ years in a Product Management role
- Platform experience: 2+ years in a platform Product role
- Sustained track record of partnering with engineering teams to establish a prioritized product roadmap and working with GTM teams to manage a complex ecosystem of users.
- Experience leading end-to-end product realization from concept to release.
- Workflow automation: Experience building products that automate manual workflows
- Enterprise: Experience in Enterprise Software Product Management
Please mention the word **TRANQUIL** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjMx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok