Posted 29 Jan 2024, 3:00 pm
Support Specialist II at Vimeo
Vimeo’s Customer Support team is searching for a hardworking, technical, passionate, and analytical independent contributor to oversee our Support efforts as a Support Specialist II. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for deep-diving into technical troubleshooting and providing the highest quality responses to incoming user questions.
This role will report to a Customer Support Manager/ Senior Manager and will contribute directly to Vimeo’s Support efforts – with focus on troubleshooting and responding to escalated issues, contributing towards insights reporting, and collaborating with teammates to ensure the highest quality support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a consistent 5 day work schedule that includes one weekend day. Your daytime shift will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday shifts.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver high quality, timely responses to support tickets submitted by customers troubleshooting the Live Product Area (Vimeo Live, Livestream, Webinars, etc)
- Collaborate with Support teammates around the globe to help manage ticket queues and troubleshoot issues reported by users as well as staff
- Contribute to support-related documentation, processes, and workflows
- Assist in tracking and reporting on customer pain points, feature requests, and other feedback to be shared with Product and Engineering stakeholders
- Become an expert in all things Vimeo so that you can effortlessly translate complicated technical concepts into direct and effective terms for customers to understand
- Run point on outages or other severe issues, updating our public-facing status page and updating the global Support team as there are developments
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years in a support/customer service role/experience and a passion for archiving the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical issues for live video streaming
- Understanding of the mechanics of live video delivery
- Familiarity with video technology and other technical concepts and processes
- Excellent written and spoken english communication skills
- A knack for investigating unexpected technical issues and determining the cause(s)
- Ability to support our global customer base in a 24/7/365 environment
- A quick learner, that thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Experience in a omni-channel support organization, providing support via tickets, phone and chat
- Proactive mindset in approaching day to day work
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $53,100 to $81,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Please mention the word **STREAMLINED** and tag RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok