Posted 29 Jan 2024, 6:00 pm
Graduate Level Intern Climate Resilience Report at ClimateAI
About the Project
ClimateAi is looking to build a data-driven report on the state of climate resilience among Fortune 500 companies, particularly in food, beverage, agriculture, and finance. The goal is to come up with an objective scoring system to rank companies based on their climate resilience activities and initiatives. Part of the project will be identifying what those initiatives are and how they contribute to climate resilience and adaptation. Examples would include water risk analysis, diversifying suppliers, doing internal climate risk assessments, etc.We would not expect this person to write the report, but to provide the data and be able to explain both the scoring system and the general conclusions gleaned from the research to the ClimateAi team.
Skills and Experience Needed
- Strong proficiency in gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing data from public sources, such as SEC or 10k reports
- Experience digesting 10Ks and annual reports, with an understanding of sustainability at the corporate level
- Familiarity with business initiatives and processes
- Relevant coursework or job experience with a similar data project that can be shared with the hiring manager
- Ability to “gut check” data for accuracy and alignment with the goals of the project
Timing and Compensation
Compensation for this role ranges from $30 to $35 per hour, with an expectation of 15-20 hours per week of work for 3-4 months.
Please mention the word **PEACEKEEPERS** and tag RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok