Posted 29 Jan 2024, 9:00 pm
Product Manager at Motive
Who We Are:
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. Motive combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to connect and automate physical operations. Motive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world, serving more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is built on four foundational attributes; Own It, Less but Better, Build Trust, and Unlock Potential. This has taken our company to great heights, including being recognized by Fortune for Best Workplaces, Forbes Best Startup Employers, and Comparably for our Best Global Culture, Sales Team, Leadership Team, Career Growth, and CEO for Diversity. We’re proud to receive an employee net promoter score of 63 (according to Comparably) which places Motive in the top 5% of companies with 4,000 employees or more.
Today, our team is made up of more than 4,000 employees, located across the world, providing support to a wide range of customers. While most of our employees are remote, many have the opportunity to work on-site at any of our 8 global office locations. Visit our careers website to learn more about opportunities at Motive.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Product Manager to join our Compliance team. In this pivotal role, you will play a crucial part in providing support to our 100k+ customers who depend on our products for their day-to-day operations, and maintaining our organization's compliance standards. Your efforts will not only help regulatory adherence for our products but will also directly contribute to problem-solving initiatives aimed at enhancing the livelihoods of thousands of drivers and businesses. Join us in leading one of the most vital and widely utilized products, where your impact will resonate across the entire organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to spearhead a strategic product area for the company that has direct executive involvement. You will help manage the Compliance product line and collaborate with an engineering team on execution. This product area has significant breadth where you will build features across web and mobile, using technologies from mapping to machine learning, for a wide variety of customers.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable owning a complex and highly regulated product area of high scope and impact, be solid in execution, have sufficient depth of understanding of customer needs to simplify solutions for them, and be able to inspire a cross functional team to deliver. Being entrepreneurial and having a growth mindset is key.
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and leverage those insights to ensure compliance for all of Motive’s compliance products.
- Explore the needs of enterprise and new market verticals and build necessary features to expand our market footprint through compliance automation.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations to execute to transform user requirements into actionable product specifications.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on the Compliance product space and work with marketing, partnerships team, customer success, and sales teams to define product positioning.
- Actively contribute to the culture of the product team and your counterparts.
- 2+ years experience in product management, or some other engineering related field
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Have previous product experience working on enterprise platforms with B2B products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Experience working with large complex platforms which require customization to serve the needs of large enterprises
Please mention the word **SUBLIME** and tag RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok