Posted 29 Jan 2024, 9:00 pm
Senior Data Analyst at HopSkipDrive
Who you are
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence, the ideal candidate has a strong foundation in data analytics, has a go-getter attitude and the drive to advance their career in a rapidly growing technology company. You think like a business owner. You are excited to jump in and help your teammates, and you’re always thinking of ways to constructively challenge the status quo and improve the business. You are an A+ player who is inspired by the mission we are pursuing and by the opportunity to define a new category in an incredibly fast-moving market. You are excited to bring your best everyday, to learn from those around you and to push hard while contributing to our powerful vision of positively impacting kids’ lives everyday.
At HopSkipDrive, we know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We are building a team of creative problem-solvers from many different backgrounds.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will empower people in the company to take informed actions. Deliverables will be what we call data products, but also thought leadership, and troubleshooting. You will help stakeholders enhance their data product portfolio.
Specific day-to-day responsibilities:
- Lead data product projects and larger projects from scoping to delivery
- Create actionable Tableau dashboards with attention to usability
- Create trustworthy and standardized data to expose an accurate and consistent view of the business
- Partner with stakeholders to strategically evolve the data products they use
- Help analysts utilize existing data and information resources
- Investigate data discrepancies
- Work with data producers on data improvement initiatives
- Improve our internal support processes and efficiency
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on data analytics experience with direct stakeholder interactions
- Experience working as an individual contributor on a business intelligence team
- Ability to apply rigorous data analysis techniques and the judgment of when to do so
- Strong experience developing solutions using Tableau, SQL (including performance tuning), and Excel/Sheets
- Experience with data quality and developing auditable data products.
- Experience building solutions with data collection, integration, and warehousing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to tell data stories
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly self-motivated learner, with attention to detail
Nice to have experience:
- Statistical competence
- Familiarity with GitHub, ClickUp, DataGrip
- Familiarity with data transformation, lineage, and low code tools
- Experience with Python and Unix shell
- Data governance
What you will get
We want you to be an owner in our company and share in executing our vision, so every full-time employee has equity. In addition, we offer flexible vacation, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), FSA, and an opportunity to work for a uniquely positioned, VC-backed company in a hugely attractive space with significant upside potential.
HopSkipDrive is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role is $100,000 - $120,000. This compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by several factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skill set, certifications, and specific work location. The total compensation package for this role also includes equity stock options.
Please mention the word **RESTORED** and tag RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok