Posted 29 Jan 2024, 10:00 pm
Account Executive West at Morgan & Morgan, P.A.
The Account Executive will visit law firms throughout their territory to develop relationships with the lawyers, present our value proposition, educate them, and keep them up to date on the different service areas and opportunities Morgan & Morgan has to offer. The goal is to develop a strong book of business that will yield a robust number of leads.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, take initiative, technologically competent, charismatic, consistent individual, with good people skills, and present themselves in a well-dressed, professional, and classy persona.
There are multiple opportunities for Account Executives located throughout the US.
- Organize and plan their day/week in advance. This will include, setting up meetings with new law firms, follow up calls and emails.
- Remain engaged with all Active and Prospective accounts
- Utilize oversight over their leads to ensure that they are being handled in the most effective manner
- Attend all sales meetings, events, and internal training seminars
- Acquire an abundance of leads
- Remain engaged with all Accounts/Referral partners
- Prospecting and meeting firms daily in-person
- Consistently beat expectations and goals
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Meet and exceed financial goals
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Bachelors degree
- If located in Florida, you must be a licensed attorney
- 3+ years of Business Development or Account Management Experience, preferably in Legal Sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions
Please mention the word **PLEASES** and tag RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuODguMjQ2LjI1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok