Posted 28 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Senior Full stack Engineer at RabbitHole
RabbitHole's mission is to increase global economic opportunities by making it easier to participate in protocols. We're doing this by building a token distribution engine that makes it easy for protocols to distribute tokens to users for completing on-chain tasks. We're looking for a talented, motivated full stack engineer who wants to have large ownership in the codebase and own the development of our API to serve our internal team & external developers.
- Develop and implement high-quality frontend and backend code for critical features, ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to define, design, and deliver on our API.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and improve the performance of existing codebases.
- Own and drive feature development from idea to adoption
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in the crypto industry to ensure our products and services stay at the forefront of innovation.
- Embrace AI-enabled tools in your workflow, always staying curious and eager to experiment with new ways to do more with less.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full-Stack engineer
- Crypto Native
- Strong technical depth with React, NextJS, and Typescript, and experience or desire to learn Tailwind CSS.
- An understanding of relational databases, data modeling, and API definition.
- Strong understanding and experience with API architecture
- Contribute to documentation to assist customers using company products
- Exhibit a deep understanding of user-centered design principles, along with the ability to create intuitive and visually stunning user interfaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well in a remote team environment.
- Experience with blockchain technologies such as Ethereum and smart contract development using Solidity.
- Familiarity with popular crypto protocols and token distribution mechanisms.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package, with full benefits.
- Opportunity to work with a talented and passionate team in the rapidly growing crypto industry.
- Professional development opportunities and the chance to learn from industry experts.
If you're a highly motivated Full-Stack Engineer with a strong frontend focus and a passion for crypto, we'd love to hear from you.
Please mention the word **MARVELOUS** and tag RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok