Posted 27 Jan 2024, 9:32 pm
Digital Marketing Analyst at Collectively
Collectively - part of the Brandtech Group (formerly You & Mr. Jones) - is the global leader in influencer marketing; combining strategy, creative, and technology to deliver the most innovative influencer work. We partner with forward-thinking brands in technology, fashion, retail, gaming, entertainment, consumer goods, and more to build deeply integrated social activation strategies that drive relevance, awareness, and sales. Our work has been recognized by top publications including The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Digiday, AdAge, and Business INSIDER, among others. We’ve also earned Effie, Webby, Glossy, IMA Fast Company, and OMMA awards for our programs.
Collectively is known across the industry as the partner who delivers the most creative, strategic, and effective programs, with the most sophisticated analysis and paid social offerings. But most importantly, we’re known to be genuinely committed partners to our clients, many of whom have worked with us for multiple years. We aspire to continue to provide an excellent workplace for our teams while delivering the industry’s most ambitious and thoughtful influencer collaborations. In 2020, we were named by Built In Bay Area as one of the Best Small Companies to work for.
About The Team:
Collectively’s Analytics & Performance team brings creativity, analytics, and paid social expertise together to lead the reporting of our campaigns, implement successful boosting programs, and manage multiple cross-functional tools and processes that power the organization. The team also supports R&D and innovation, helping to guide our consistent evolution in an ever-changing industry.
About The Role:
The Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst, Analytics & Performance leads data analysis, insights discovery and synthesis, and reporting on some our most important accounts. This role is critical to our ongoing delivery of best-in-class data analytics and content strategy. They will also work collaboratively with our larger Collaborations and Client Partnerships teams to support the creative and strategic efforts towards pitching, delivering, and optimizing great collaborative marketing programs to our clients.
Client Reporting & Analysis
- Lead the analysis of data to support client reporting deliverables
- Lead client conversations around campaign performance, in collaboration with the cross-functional team
- Develop client-specific reporting models based on program KPIs, and clearly communicate the rationale
- Oversee campaign set-up and maintenance using our suite of data collection and management tools
- Oversee the customization and maintenance of dashboards and reporting tools to measure program-specific KPIs
- Prepare slides and other visualizations to communicate key data points
- Contribute to the consistent development of our aggregate reporting database
- Contribute to the delivery of benchmarks, trends, and other insights from reporting database
- Co-lead the compilation of quarterly and annual aggregate reports
Paid Social Planning and Buying:
- Work closely with account management colleagues to develop paid social strategies and targets
- Maintain up-to-the-minute knowledge of social platforms’ paid media products and services, and serve as an authority on this fast-moving sector of digital marketing internally and with clients
- Set-up and execute paid social campaigns across platforms, working cross-functionally to coordinate influencer participation
- Manage optimization of campaigns to ensure performance targets are hit
Thought Leadership and Vendor Innovation Support:
- Drive research and development to consistently evolve how we analyze and report on our programs
- Develop new metrics to better illustrate the efficacy of our programs as additional data points become available
- Help manage key vendors, including QA and new feature development and implementation
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics, digital marketing, or data science
- At least 2 years of senior-level project ownership and delegation
- Proven client services expertise, with experience managing communications to senior leaders
- Strong understanding of social media space and the latest digital marketing KPIs and processes
- Proven effective communication skills, especially among cross-functional teams
- Expert in quickly learning and utilizing new software
- Ability to take complex information and create a compelling story, including visualizations
- Proven ability to derive insights from multiple complex data sets
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets/Excel
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Displays passion for data analysis, critical thinking, and storytelling
- Is social media-savvy and familiar with social platforms and influencer marketing
- Maintains strong attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Is able to prioritize competing work streams, often with quick turnarounds
- Works collaboratively, yet with a strong drive toward personal accountability
- Is proactive, with the desire to help identify efficiencies, best practices, and opportunities
- Successfully completes assignments on-time and with minimal errors, goes above and beyond
- Understands how to revise, edit and provide feedback on projects with colleagues, and can articulate our offering clearly to clients if needed.
- Quickly learns and retains information, especially regarding data needs for proposal development and for program delivery
- Projects a friendly, competent, and appropriate demeanor both within the organization and to clients.
- Can identify opportunities for thought leadership and client and account growth and shows initiative around them.
- Successfully spearheads cross-functional learning and initiatives to ensure Collectively is evolving our offering supported by great data analysis.
Benefits & Team Member Experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Supplemental Insurances (Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits & Pet Insurance)
- 401k Matching
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Flex Fridays
- Step Up Recognition Program
- Collectively Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Virtual & In-Person Events
- Generous Allotment of Sick Days
- Birthday Floating Holiday
The pay range for this position is $95,000 to $114,000. Collectively takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Please mention the word **RADIANCE** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok