Posted 27 Jan 2024, 9:32 pm
Associate Localization Program Manager at SurveyMonkey
More about our Global Experience & Localization team
We are a small but mighty in-house localization team distributed between the US and Ireland. Our team manages all content types across the business, including product, marketing, sales, help, and legal materials. We believe in close, transparent collaboration with our vendor partners and building scalable and efficient localization solutions. We operate in a highly collaborative and supportive environment and are passionate about creating an excellent user experience for our global customers.
What we are looking for
You have a blend of program management and localization expertise and are excited about working in a cross-functional environment together with product, engineering, web, marketing, and sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a critical role in the localization team to advance and scale our localization maturity and advocate for best practices. You are passionate about customer experience, and you seek ownership and accountability. You will report to the Head of Global Experience & Localization and will work closely with other localization program managers, language managers and vendors to support our mission to empower our global customers with high-quality products and content in their own language.
What you’ll be working on
- Represent the localization team in meetings with stakeholders, provide guidance on cultural considerations, and advocate for localization and internationalization best practices.
- Partner with other teams across the organization to support product or marketing global launches and campaigns.
- Manage a variety of localization tasks from concept level to go-live, with a focus on marketing initiatives and web content, always ensuring a great global customer experience, excellent language quality and speedy time to market.
- Define, manage, and continuously improve marketing localization processes in collaboration with the Marketing Localization Manager and cross-functional team members as well as external vendors.
- Audit content to ensure it is localization-ready and suitable for the target audience.
- Help create, localize, and publish global web pages.
- Coordinate localization and linguistic QA for various content types. Manage vendor and stakeholder queries.
- Coordinate content creation and SEO optimization of web content in collaboration with our SEO team.
- Work with Jira, Smartling, WordPress and other systems.
We’d love to hear from people with
- 3+ years experience in localization project or program management, ideally in a stakeholder or client-facing role.
- Third-level qualification in translation/localization or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding on how to build highly efficient marketing localization processes and solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with and get buy-in from marketing, engineering and other stakeholder teams to drive business outcomes.
- Cultural sensitivity, and love to engage with others across cultural, functional and geographic lines.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. The ability to explain complex concepts simply and provide high-level summaries and drill-downs to the details, when necessary.
- Experience using project management tools (e.g. Jira) and content management systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Multilingual SEO experience an advantage.
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $63,495 / year - $85,905 / year depending on the geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses and commissions may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Please mention the word **SKILLED** and tag RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjE2LjI0NS4yMjEuOTE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok