Posted 23 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Senior Solidity Engineer at Omni Network
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for early team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more. In addition to this our most recent testnet onboarded over 300,000 users in less than two months. We are growing rapidly and we need ambitious and experienced team members to join us to help scale Ethereum's future.
About the role
Build core smart contract development software for integrating and interacting with the Omni Network including our Solidity library and Bridge Aggregator.
- Build a Solidity library and Typescript SDK for interacting with and building smart contracts with Omni
- Design solidity contracts and token standards for developers to utilize in building cross-rollup smart contracts
- Build a token bridge aggregator to give developers the best price execution on x-chain transfers, leveraging Omni’s messaging system for execution
- Build developer tooling for prototyping and testing cross-rollup applications
- Work directly with teams building smart contracts on Omni to give them feedback on protocol design, enhance their smart contracts, and loop product feedback from developers into our protocol and SDKs
- primarily Solidity, some Typescript and Golang
- 4-7 years of production experience building smart contracts in Solidity
- 4-7 years of production experience with Typescript
- Has designed, built, and launched a smart contract protocol in Solidity with >$50m in TVL
- Fluent with token standards and the Ethereum Improvement Proposal process, and up to date on the latest innovations
- Daily overlap with 9am-12pm EST
- Customer centric orientation — actively thinks about how to improve the developer experience of building on Omni
- Autonomous — specifically seeks to take greater ownership and responsibility and thrives in their personal growth by doing so
- Action oriented — we are looking for people who take action by default, consistently driving forward progress without asking for permission
- Adaptable — thrives in ambiguity, able to quickly iterate and push forward as the business dynamically expands
- Highly intelligent — learns quickly and can participate in abstract intellectually engaging conversations
- Effective communicator — clearly articulates ideas and engages in debates in a productive manner that leads us to making better decisions
Nice to Haves
- Has built a smart contract system in production that worked with a bridging or messaging protocol
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings and unlimited PTO. In addition, you'll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Please mention the word **HARMONIZE** and tag RMTgxLjIzNC4xNzkuODY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTgxLjIzNC4xNzkuODY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok