Posted 23 Jan 2024, 7:10 pm
Executive Assistant at Hedera Hashgraph
Hedera is the decentralized governing body for the Hedera network, an enterprise-grade public distributed ledger technology (DLT) network that’s fast, environmentally sustainable, and secure, making it well-suited to become an integral layer of the emerging web3 world.
Hedera is governed by a diverse group of world-leading institutions distributed across six continents, representing multiple industries, including technology, banking, financial services, web3, education, legal services, gaming, aerospace, and manufacturing. The vision for the Hedera network is to support a trusted, empowered, and decentralized digital future for everyone; cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information. Hedera brings together some of the best minds in the industry.
We are proud of our high-quality culture and dedicated to values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence, and teamwork. We are looking for hard-working, talented, and collegial people to help achieve this vision. Join us and say, "Hello future."
About the Executive Assistant Role:As the Executive Assistant, you will report directly to our President, support him and his executive team, and provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the executives. Specifically, you will be a liaison to the senior management teams, organize and coordinate executive relations internally and externally, and oversee any special projects of the executives. You must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment. You must have the ability to exercise sound judgment in various situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. You must be capable of working independently on projects, from conception to completion, and working under pressure to handle various activities and confidential matters with discretion. You may have to travel frequently with the executives as part of your role.
- Complete various administrative tasks for the executives, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing sometimes confidential correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for meetings, preparing presentations and briefs, capturing notes and action items.
- Coordinate and ensure that the executives' schedule is followed and respected. Provide "gatekeeper" role for direct access to the executives’ time and office.
- Communicate, on behalf of the executives, with all internal and external contacts on matters related to the executive’s initiatives.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those sensitive or confidential. Determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Keep the executives well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up to ensure timely responses to these commitments and responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, and external partners and customers
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Adaptability to various competing demands
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Must be a self-learner and quick study
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed
- Commitment to excellence - perform duties at the highest level possible on a consistent basis
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of the web3/blockchain/DLT industry
- Experience in presentation deck creation/editing
- Experience leading process improvements
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-tech company
- Experience designing processes to maximize efficiency
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs, Google Web Mail and various Social Media web platforms
- Remote (UTC-4 to UTC-8 Time Zones Preferred)
Please mention the word **METICULOUS** and tag RMTgxLjIzNC4xNzkuODY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTgxLjIzNC4xNzkuODY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok