Posted 18 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Zero Knowledge Cryptography Engineer at Terminal 3
We are looking for a Zero-Knowledge Cryptography Engineer to develop and implement cryptographic, zero-knowledge (ZK) solutions to enable secure and private communication between our core Web3 platform and our enterprise clients.
What will I be doing?
- Design and implement ZK solutions that allow privacy-preserving interaction with user data
- Develop and optimize ZK circuits and primitives
- Research various ZK techniques and tools to best leverage as necessary
- Create and maintain technical documentation on ZK
What do I need to succeed?
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record in an Engineering role
- Strong experience with programming languages such as Rust or C/C++
- Strong knowledge and experience in cryptography protocols and ZK proofs (e.g. SNARKs, STARKs), having written production-ready ZK circuits
- Familiarity with ZK-related libraries and tools, such as Circom, ZoKrates, Halo2, Noir, etc.
- Master’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related field
- Nice to have: understanding of identity-related technical concepts (Decentralized Identity / DID, Verified Credentials)
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and pragmatically
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation
- Effective written and verbal English communication
- Attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with and knowledge of Web3 and blockchain concepts and technologies
Please mention the word **SOULFUL** and tag RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok