Posted 19 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
CTO Founding Engineer at Caddi
Join Caddi and pave the way for seamless on-chain transactions. Our browser extension is uniquely positioned to capture on-chain users by integrating with every dApp and wallet. Caddi offers the on-chain best swap pricing in crypto, increased security with zero switching costs. With half a million traded by our 500-strong user base since launch a few months ago, we’re on the hunt for a passionate CTO or founding engineer to accelerate our journey.
We're backed by the best in Orange DAO, Outlier Ventures, Psalion VC, Alex Svanevik (Nansen CEO), Bryan Pellegrino (LayerZero CEO), Adam Cochran, Pentoshi, Altcoin Psycho and Jordi Alexander. You’ll be joining our engineering team consisting of the Founder/CEO who is an ex-Citibank quant, published researcher, crypto algo-trader and 2x EthGlobal finalist and the frontend lead who is an ex-YCombinator crypto startup engineer and DeFi developer.
- As a CTO or founding engineer, you’ll have full autonomy to lead the Caddi extension development and backend.
- Spearhead the development of our smart contract integrations and cross-chain capabilities.
- Collaborate to plan, build, and iteratively refine new features.
- Use cutting-edge tools to simplify on-chain actions, directly impacting our user-centric product.
- Build new DeFi and wallet primitives leveraging Account Abstraction and Intent based transaction frameworks
What You Need:
- 4+ years in development with a portfolio that speaks to clear, reusable code.
- Strong communication skills, adaptability, and a thirst for crypto innovation.
- High autonomy, ownership, and leadership mentality are crucial as you will be a pivotal member shaping Caddi’s future.
What’s Good to Have:
- Nice to have: Typescript, web3.js/ethers.js/wagmi, (one of) Python/Golang/Rust.
- Familiarity with DeFi frontends, browser extensions, smart contracts & MEV.
- Crypto trading/investing experience.
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment with full ownership of key company areas.
- We strive to get better every day, as individuals and as a team fostering an open culture with emphasis on iterative feedback.
- We are an extremely customer centric team, expect a few calls with customers every week.
- We value creativity, curiosity and believe in the hacker mentality.
- Remote autonomous team based in Europe/Asia. We run team offsite sprints.
- We participate in hackathons and go to conferences as a team.
As the third team member with equity, you’ll not only be joining a company, you’ll be setting the stage for a revolutionary crypto companion that’s here to stay.
Ready to build the future of on-chain transactions?
Please mention the word **REVELATION** and tag RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjM0LjIxMi4x). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok