Posted 16 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Lead Smart Contract Developer at GameFi
We are looking for a smart contract developer who is capable of being self sufficient, self motivating and a self starter at heart. Must have experience of solidity development in the blockchain space, smart-contract and/or web3 interactions and ideally NFT and gaming. Problem solving is what you do best and nothing is impossible but just a matter of figuring it out. You are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills. Must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary.
- Immersed in blockchain technologies
- Interested in Game Development and NFTs
- Lead smart contract development
- Estimate and scope smart contract developement
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy software, demo your code and evaluate team feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Must speak conversational English
- Experience with Web3 or any similar blockchain interaction libraries
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience with truffle or similar
- Experience testing with truffle or hardhat
- Proven work experience of deployments on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain and or Polgyon
- Understands virtual machine architecture, memory, and stack.
- Experience writing NFT contracts.
- Solidity experience
- Basic knowledge of solidity security testing tools (eg: Truffle, Slither, Echinda, Mitrhil, etc…)
- Has audits that are publicly viewable.
- Work in a startup environment
- Remote working
- Flexible hours
- Bonus scheme available
Please mention the word **NICELY** and tag RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok