Posted 16 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Chief Technology Officer build our Stackchain crypto platform at Neco Finance
We are looking for an experienced product owner and crypto expert to lead the development and operation of our crypto platform "Stackchain''. Leadership, strategic thinking and team management are essential in this role. You must be well-versed in current crypto trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts to arrive at solutions, and support planning and decision making. Stackchain is a faster, more efficient and more secure version of Blockchain technology. It's a climate-neutral Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) that stores information in distributed databases. It requires no mining and supports data privacy requirements (GDPR). Our vision is to build a powerful crypto platform for tokenization and decentralization. Stackchain is the technology powering Neco, the currency for the common good.
You should be self-motivated, able to work autonomously without supervision, and manage your time and tasks reliably. In our non-hierarchical organization, you are your own boss and empowered to make all decisions required to fulfill the accountabilities of your role:
- Leading the development team as the Circle Lead
- Assigning roles and responsibilities
- Designing and developing the Stackchain platform
- Operating the Stackchain platform
- Coordinating the development with the Technology Circle
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Authoring technical specifications
- Acting as primary liaison with all stakeholders
- Managing the development environment and repositories
- Defining the product vision and roadmap
- Reviewing and releasing product updates
- Testing the Stackchain platform
- Conducting technological analyses and research
- 10 years or more in technical leadership or management roles
- Experience leading distributed teams
- Experience building technical teams for organizational effectiveness
- 10 years or more in hands-on product development and design for a variety of software applications, with a proven track record of delivering complex products and solutions.
- Experience in conducting technological analyses and research to define product strategy
- Blockchain and crypto experience (Bitcoin, Ethereum)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Experience with agile development (Scrum)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Work from remote: we are a virtual organization of remote workers collaborating via the internet and video conferences. All our partners work remotely.
- Universal basic income: Neco offers universal basic income (UBI) to all members unconditionally. You can receive UBI in addition to your normal income for the rest of your life. The monthly UBI allowance depends on your Karma level.
- Payment in crypto: get paid in Neco tokens instead of fiat money. Neco offers many advantages such as quarterly earnings, no inflation, no banking fees, no transaction fees, no interest, instant global payment, low risk, low volatility, carbon-neutrality
- Unlimited vacation: our flexible working model TTT offers great flexibility and unlimited vacation. You are responsible to manage your time and tasks reliably.
- Performance-based payment: the higher your performance, the higher your hourly rate.
The Neocracy is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) and with strong values and ethical standards. Radical transparency and honesty are core elements of our corporate culture. Our community can participate in the decision-making process through Collexa, a system of collective intelligence (CI).
We are a virtual organization of remote workers collaborating via the internet. We do not have employees and work only with partners (freelancers and businesses). This role requires an average capacity of 30h per week, depending on projects and workload. You can work remotely from any location and manage your time freely.
Please mention the word **PROGRESS** and tag RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQ3LjExMC4xNDA=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok