Posted 14 Jan 2024, 2:33 pm
Customer Success Specialist at Rebilly
About the Role
The Customer Success Specialist will be charged with educating, onboarding, and providing ongoing support to new clients. They will get to learn about software and the sales process while delighting clients. Rebilly’s team embraces creativity, curiosity, integrity, freedom, and has the tenacity to solve problems and deliver client success. The Customer Success Specialist will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work evolving our product on behalf of our customers.
What You'll Do
You will delight clients day in and day out by providing critical product advice to current clients, advising sales prospects on the features of our product, onboarding new clients, and providing customer insights for product development. When clients want to solve a problem they will know they can trust and rely on you.
- Provide technical advice and support to prospective customers throughout the sales lifecycle to close new deals.
- Onboard and train new clients so they are able to use our software quickly and easily.
- Provide ongoing support to clients so they can fully utilize our software’s functionality.
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with clients in order to understand their needs, and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the product team to provide client insights for product development and create custom solutions.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients to understand their needs; upsell & cross-sell when applicable.
Who You Are
You love both people and software. You have strong people agility to communicate complex ideas and delight in making others’ day better. You are technically proficient enough to understand how APIs work and have a willingness to learn whatever it takes to be of value to others. You’re a self-motivated, very organized and reliable person with strong follow-through and the ability to provide structure to those you’re working with.
- BA/BS degree
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and project management skills
- 3-5 years of experience in technical support, software sales, or account management.
- Proficient in discussing technical concepts at a high level, including API based integrations.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Likes fast paced environments, doesn’t need lots of structure, and a willingness to fail, learn, and iterate.
- You have a passion for making people happy while working through complex problems.
Rebilly is a decade-old payments software company with the mission of being the last payments integration a merchant will ever need. We are a B2B SaaS company that makes subscription billing, payment orchestration, and KYC/AML for global e-commerce merchants and integrated software vendors (ISV).We are passionate about building a payments system that is clever, flexible, and easy to use.
Working at Rebilly
Rebilly’s Purpose: Find and create freedom through your work.
Rebilly offers a competitive salary, training and development, and provides the computer of your choice. Further perks and benefits are dependent on your work location of choice. Rebilly is fully remote (not pandemic-related) and our team is internationally distributed.
Rebilly is a Teal Organization, meaning our organizational structure may differ from what you’re used to, but we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. In a very tiny nutshell, this means that as an organization we value self-management, self-organization, as well as the wholeness of the individuals that make up our team (meaning you should be yourself at work, and do the work that inspires you.
If you’re looking to join a team where you can grow, work along-side thought leaders in the payments world, and deliver fantastic products that delight our clients, you’ve found the perfect place. Please apply and learn more about us, we’d love to get to know you better too!
Come check us out at https://www.rebilly.com/careers/
Please mention the word **MIRACLES** and tag RNTIuMTMuNTUuMjQ1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMTMuNTUuMjQ1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok