Posted 14 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Senior Distributed Systems Software Engineer at Aethos
Heimdall have rebranded as Aethos!
Blockchains have a compliance problem.
Malicious actors interact directly with protocol smart contracts to launder funds and finance illegal activity (e.g. terrorism, exploits, etc.)
Our mission is to bring proactive decentralized compliance to web3.
As a founding team member, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to strategic decisions, help shape software architecture, and make an immediate impact on some of the world’s most successful crypto projects. You will contribute to the design, implementation, and performance of the distributed system that underlies the protocol.
In order to do this work effectively, you will need to:
- Use your distributed systems engineering knowledge to design and implement back-end services, prototypes, and tools.
- Propose, write, and explain technical designs, approaches, and solutions.
- Engage in the team’s design and code reviews, stand-ups, and agile development processes.
- Constantly learn new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers.
- Stay updated on the latest methodologies and technologies in distributed node infrastructure to ensure that our product remain at the forefront of the industry.
You have mastered CS fundamentals and related technical skills:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of software development experience with distributed systems.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with container and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience building, owning, and operating high-scale distributed systems across the full software life cycle.
- Bonus: experience with some of the key technologies we use across the blockchain, cryptography, and distributed systems domains including Solidity and other smart contract languages, signature schemes, hash functions, multi-threaded and parallel computing.
You have delivered software products that operate at high levels of scale, quality, and performance:
- Experience building complex and high-scale software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Deep problem-solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life-cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, automated functional and performance testing.
You want to help make crypto a global financial settlement layer:
- Excited to learn and develop technology in the blockchain domain, even if you do not have crypto development experience yet.
- Recognize that decentralization ethos and community in crypto are different from other professional software industries, and you want to embrace and improve it.
1. Hiring Manager Interview
This is a call with the Co-Founder, understanding more about the candidates background and going into more detail about Heimdall.
2. Technical Interview
30-minute call with the Co-Founder (15-minute conversation followed by 15-minute easy level leet code question in Golang)
Please mention the word **ILLUSTRIOUS** and tag RNTIuMTMuNTUuMjQ1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMTMuNTUuMjQ1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok