Posted 13 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Business Development Manager Asia at Ethena
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Who We Are:
Ethena Labs is building the first ETH based yield-bearing synthetic dollar. Arthur Hayes is a founding advisor and the team has deep experience across traditional finance and crypto engineering from firms such as Cerberus, Wintermute, Flow Traders, Deribit, Paradigm, Aave, Blockdaemon and Kaiko. We are backed by every major exchange and trading entities in the space.
What we are Doing:
We are building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Internet Bond via delta-neutral derivatives positions, to create the first crypto-native, yield bearing synthetic dollar: sUSDe.
We believe creating a synthetic dollar which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important problem to solve and largest opportunity in crypto today.
USDe will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including fixed and floating rate internet bonds and composable repo leveraged markets.
The ideal candidate would be located in Asia
Who We are Looking For:
- Someone based in Asia, ideally Singapore.
- A highly motivated and experienced Business Development SME. The ideal candidate will have experience within at least one of the following enviroments: a major tier-1 project, stablecoin issuer, market maker or an exchange
- Have a proven track record of identifying, negotiating, closing and delivering deals with institutional digital asset focused clients
- Someone with a thorough understanding of the financial services landscape including trading, market making, payments, liquidity ect
- An Individual excited by the opportunity of joining an early stage team and taking a new product to market.
- A genuine passion for pushing forward the innovation of DeFi
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- Identify and drive institutional sales opportunities. Build a healthy pipeline through sourcing and converting prospective opportunities from consulting, educating, planning, and advisory with institutional clients in Asia and the wider world
- Work closely with other internal teams as a conduit of information between them and our market.
- Build, structure and refine a business development process and work with the teams to further improve operational efficiency (e.g. CRM, campaign ROI, etc)
- Develop client profiling - identify previous successes, then iterate, develop and replicate for repeated success
- Define and evaluate new revenue streams and opportunities with existing or new clients
- Close sales opportunities with particular focus on high revenue, high impact value deals
- Preparation of proposals and presentations to client prospects
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development for at least 5 years
- 2 years with clients who are one of, or some of, the following: trading firms, hedge funds, DeFi protocols, exchanges etc
- In depth knowledge of the institutional crypto landscape in Asia
- Well connected in the local institutional crypto community
- Fluent in Mandarin, and also both written and spoken English
If you subscribe to the mission of separating the dollar from the state, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Ethena Labs to help you check us out:
Please mention the word **EYECATCH** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok