Posted 13 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Group Product Manager at Nansen
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
This successful candidate will preferably be located in EMEA or APAC timezone
We are actively searching for an exceptionally driven and seasoned Group Product Manager. The role is to lead the team & Nansen 2 Product. In this pivotal position, you will take the reins in guiding and nurturing a team of Product Managers, to drive product initiatives from inception through execution.
As a Group Product Manager at Nansen, you will wield significant influence in sculpting the trajectory of our company, directing product strategy, implementation, and synchronisation with our overarching vision.
- Generate and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Work with leadership to develop the product's vision
- Advocating product management excellence holistically across Nansen
- Mentoring team members on effective analytics setup for informed decision-making.
- Supervising the product development lifecycle, ensuring timely and cost-effective product delivery.
- Strong background as a Group (Lead) Product Manager in an emerging tech environment - ideally Web3/Crypto
- The ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams. Engineers, Designers, and other stakeholders (such as Sales & Marketing)
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical and comfortable digging into data.
- Strong communications skills, to be able to seamlessly work in a remote environment - with teams spanning multiple time-zones
- A passion for Blockchain & Web3 technologies
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Remote work environment with a flexible schedule
- The opportunity to work from our Tech Hubs (flight & accommodation paid for) Singapore, Lisbon, Bangkok & London.
- Collaborative and supportive company culture
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth as the company scales.
- Exposure to a global network of industry experts, partners, and influencers.
Please mention the word **ADJUSTABLE** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok