Posted 11 Jan 2024, 6:11 pm
Community Steward Indonesian Market at Windranger Labs
Who we are
Mantle Ecosystem comprises an Ethereum layer 2 (L2) — Mantle Network, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) — Mantle Governance, one of the largest on-chain treasuries — Mantle Treasury, and an upcoming Ether (ETH) liquid staking product — Mantle LSD: all built on Ethereum. Mantle token is the unified product and governance token of the ecosystem. Mantle is a fast-growing, DAO-led ecosystem whose goal is the mass adoption of decentralized and token-governed technologies.
We're looking for active Mantle community builders to join our moderation program as a Community Steward.Mantle Community Stewards are committed, creative community builders, and diligent moderators interested in building a thriving Web3 Community!
- Moderate messages and members that break the rules in the Mantle Discord and Telegram channels.
- Provide support in Discord and Telegram, including product support, quest support, and re-directing users to third-party support channels for ecosystem support.
- Engage Mantle Discord and Telegram communities through regular discussions, questions, polls, news mentions, and other engagement approaches, campaigns, or events.
- Identify KOLs in the ID region and work with Mantle to onboard them to our community.
- Translate and amplify announcements and campaigns Discord and Telegram #ID channels.
- Increase Mantle dApp ecosystem awareness.
- Help build a community of active Mantle enthusiasts.
- Suggest and draft on-chain and off-chain quests, activities, and events for the community.
We will prioritize applications from active on and off-chain community members.
- Prior experience moderating online web3/crypto communities
- Comprehensive knowledge of the web3 landscape
- Experience using Mantle and its related products, including Mantle LSP, Citizens of Mantle, Mantle Journey, etc.
- Experience with or understanding of DAOs
- Experience using and/or managing quest platforms like Zealy, Galxe, Layer3 etc.
- An understanding of tools like self-custody wallets, block explorers, NFTs, DeFi apps, bridges, etc
Online community building and moderation experience
- Native Bahasa Indonesian speaker with a clear understanding of the Indonesian crypto community.
- Excellent written English communication skills (speaking and verbal comprehension is a plus)
- Strong customer and user support skills. Ability to troubleshoot semi-technical issues with various wallets, block explorers, and other web3 tools and activities.
- Conflict resolution skills. Including the ability to provide clear, levelheaded, and productive communication even when disagreements arise.
- Strong desire to collaborate and build relationships with other web3 community members.
- Monthly Compensation
- Community Steward and Mod roles in Discord and Telegram
- Additional and Early Access to announcements, quests, events, the Mantle team, and private channels.
- Resources to drive your own community activities and events!
- Access to a private community of exceptional community builders
If you think you have valuable experience to bring to the organization, but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria for the role, we still want to hear from you. We consider all applications.
Please mention the word **ENRAPTURED** and tag RNTQuMTg0LjgyLjIyMQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTg0LjgyLjIyMQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok