Posted 11 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Senior Smart Contract Engineer Expert æºè½åçº¦ä¸å® at Windranger Labs
Who we are
Mantle Ecosystem comprises an Ethereum layer 2 (L2) — Mantle Network, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) — Mantle Governance, one of the largest on-chain treasuries — Mantle Treasury, and an upcoming Ether (ETH) liquid staking product — Mantle LSP: all built on Ethereum. Mantle token is the unified product and governance token of the ecosystem. Mantle is a fast-growing, DAO-led ecosystem whose goal is the mass adoption of decentralized and token-governed technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and translate them into well-structured and efficient smart contracts.
- Implement, test, and deploy smart contracts on various blockchain platforms
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code for smart contracts.
- Conduct comprehensive security audits of smart contracts to identify vulnerabilities and ensure they meet the highest security standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security threats and best practices in blockchain security to proactively address potential issues.
- Continuously optimize existing smart contracts for gas efficiency, performance, and scalability.
- Identify bottlenecks and propose improvements to enhance contract execution speed and resource utilization.
- Develop and execute test cases to validate the functionality and security of smart contracts.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams for the seamless deployment of contracts onto the blockchain.
- Proficient in blockchain fundamentals with an in-depth understanding of Ethereum, Account Model, and EVM.
- Familiar with the technical principles and implementations of DeFi-related contracts such as Uniswap and Lido.
- Mastery of Solidity smart contract language for development, testing, and optimization.
- Proficient in smart contract development tools such as Foundry and Hardhat.
- Candidates should have a full-time bachelor's degree or higher in a computer-related field.
- 熟练掌握区块链基础，并对Ethereum、Account Model、EVM等有深入的了解
If you think you have valuable experience to bring to the organization, but don’t necessarily meet all of the criteria for the role, we still want to hear from you. We consider all applications.
Please mention the word **EASYGOING** and tag RNTQuMTg0LjgyLjIyMQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTg0LjgyLjIyMQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok