Posted 10 Jan 2024, 2:38 am
Executive Assistant at FERRELL
Looking for a canidate that is extremely qualified for this position. We are a small but rapidly growing startup and looking for someone who can hit the ground running. This position is remote because our Exec Team travels 1-2 weeks a month and will not need in office support while we are on the road.
- Report directly to C-suite, 3 person trinity
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer emails, take messages, and respond to inquiries on behalf of Execs.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings and events
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, memos, letters, and forms
- Perform data entry and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff members
- Assist with project coordination and follow-up on action items
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Proven experience supporting executive teams or individuals
- Proficient in using Google Suite, MS 365, Apple and PC, Slack and Salesforce
- Ability to transcribe meeting minutes accurately
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook Calendar)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and solution oriented skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please mention the word **ENJOYMENT** and tag RMzQuMTA1LjExMi4xMDE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTA1LjExMi4xMDE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok