Posted 10 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm
Product Designer at Maple Finance
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Maple transforms institutional lending, leveraging innovative technology to empower lending markets.
Our goal is to be the most reliable lender in the global financial system, distinguished by our commitment to superior user experience and transparency. At Maple, we embody a culture of ownership, relentless execution, and unwavering commitment to our customers, partners and team.
Founded in 2019, Maple has grown to become the leading institutional lender across crypto markets having originated >$3bn in loans to date. The team has built a dynamic and innovative product that leverages the benefits of blockchain and smart contract technology with an intuitive and feature rich application.
Today the Maple team is 20+ strong, with exceptional backgrounds across tech, finance and defi. Team profiles are shared on our site here!
Remote anywhere in USA or Europe
Maple holds user experience as a primary focus, meaning the Product and Design teams hold a strong voice and impact on Maple’s future. You’ll be working closely with one of the foremost development teams in Crypto to build a leading, intuitive application to redefine lending markets.
Being a high growth startup building the future of global lending markets, we wear multiple hats and explore our limitations to develop. From the get go you'll take ownership of high value priority tasks and projects, ultimately having true impact and influence on how Maple evolves.
- Collaborate with Engineers and Product to deliver an exceptionally intuitive product experience
- Design powerful and accessible user interfaces and experiences in Figma to align UI / UX design & dev efforts
- Own the design process executing pixel-perfect mockups
- Use research & testing to drive and validate your design decisions
- Execute on the product roadmap and help the team define product strategy
- Experience in high quality Product Design
- Experience with Web3 design as either a user or through previous work
- 3+ years experience in designing using Figma, and have developed systems with accessibility best practice
- Experienced in WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) and ADA, or related tools
- Strong understanding of user centric design and UX principles
- Proficiency in designing for financial or data-dense applications
- Strong portfolio of latest relevant work
- Design nerd: passionate about design trends, blogs, magazines and watch docs
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Located between Eastern Time Zone (North/South America) and Eastern European Time Zone
What's in it for you
- Base salary paid in your choice of crypto (USDC) or local fiat currency;
- MPL token allocation, giving you a alignment with Maple’s long term success
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Fully remote and flexible working giving you the autonomy to live and work your way
- Optional access to shared working space at your local WeWork or equivalent
- Contract or full time employment opportunities including all local statutory benefits
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture
- Funding for personal skills development
If you subscribe to the values of Maple - Personal Ownership, Focused Execution, User Prioritisation, Innovative Mindset - and want to be part of a collaborative culture focused on bringing Global Finance into the future, then we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch after having a chance to review.
In the meantime, here are some links to more information about Maple:
Please mention the word **BELIEVABLE** and tag RMzQuMTA1LjExMi4xMDE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTA1LjExMi4xMDE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok