Posted 8 Jan 2024, 1:00 pm
Senior Accountant at Motive
About the Role:
This position will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Accounting. The candidate will supervise general accounting operations and control our financial transactions. The responsibilities will also include reconciling account balances and bank statements٫ maintaining the general ledger٫ preparing month-end close procedures and ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all company's accounting tasks.
We expect that the candidate possesses both excellent analytical skills and an in-depth knowledge of accounting principles to efficiently analyze financial reports. and have experience in managing an accounting team.
What You’ll Do:
- Review daily banking transactions, and vendor payments and make sure of real-time recording with audit support.
- Review weekly bank reconciliations and coordinate with subordinates for proper recording.
- Reconcile general ledgers after month close.
- Preparation of audit schedules with support.
- Manage fixed assets records and depreciation.
- Assist in monthly book closures and reporting.
- Streamline the processes and implement controls.
- Implementation of IFRS 16 on Lease contracts.
- Management of local and US GAAP books separately.
- Preparing work files for quarterly actuarial valuations and coordination with actuary.
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have excellent accounting knowledge.
- Manage an accounting team of at least 3 members and must be a team player.
- At least have 5 years of accounting experience specifically in GL accounting.
- Able to manage work efficiently in pressure scenarios.
- Able to work in a technological environment and have knowledge of Oracle NetSuite.
Please mention the word **CLEANEST** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMDg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMDg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok