Posted 8 Jan 2024, 6:53 pm
US OTC Sales at GSR
Title: OTC Sales
Location: US based, flexibility over location
Founded in 2013, GSR is a leading market-making and programmatic trading company in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading. With more than 250 employees in 5 countries, we provide billions of dollars of liquidity to cryptocurrency protocols and exchanges on a daily basis. We build long-term relationships with cryptocurrency communities and traditional investors by offering exceptional service, expertise and trading capabilities tailored to their specific needs.
GSR works with token issuers, exchanges, investors, miners, and more than 30 cryptocurrency exchanges around the world. In volatile markets we are a trusted partner to crypto native builders and to those exploring the industry for the first time.
Our team of veteran finance and technology executives from Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, and Citadel, among others, has developed one of the world’s most robust trading platforms designed to navigate issues unique to the digital asset markets. We have continuously improved our technology throughout our history, allowing for our clients to scale and execute their strategies with the highest level of efficiency.
Working at GSR is an opportunity to be deeply embedded in every major sector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Working collaboratively with other client facing departments, this role will be responsible for the growth of our US OTC derivatives business.
- Proactively seek out new opportunities, in parallel to further developing existing client relationships that will ultimately drive activity and trade volume to the OTC desk.
- Demonstrate expertise in all aspects of crypto derivatives, deepening and strengthening relationships with clients, and positioning GSR as a strategic partner in the market.
- Be an holistic representative of GSR, with the ability to understand our client’s trading and liquidity needs, and therefore be in a position to cross-sell opportunities for other business units.
- Able to discuss the nuances of GSR’s trading platform, operational processes and pricing/risk tools to be able to respond to adhoc requests for information, and to support clients through the full trade lifecycle.
- Excellent educational acumen, including a Bachelors or Masters or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Demonstrable expertise working with US based clients on OTC derivatives and structured products trades, preferably within the crypto domain.
- To be highly numerate, and possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Be an engaging, polite and thoughtful communicator, able to flex style and adapt to different audiences.
- Preferably, have experience working in a global organisation and recognise nuances across geographies and functions.
- Experience working with different technologies and data analytics languages.
- We welcome applicants across a range of experience levels for this opening.
What we offer:
- A collaborative and transparent company culture founded on Integrity, Innovation and Performance.
- Competitive Salary with two discretionary bonus payments a year.
- Benefits such as Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Retirement Planning, 30 days holiday and free lunches when in the office.
- Hybrid working pattern in all of our offices from London, the US, Singapore, Zug and Malaga.
- Regular Town Halls and offsites, team lunches and drinks.
- A Corporate and Social Responsibility program as well as charity fundraising matching and volunteer days.
- Immigration and relocation support where required.
Compensation: Due to our openness to applicants at varying degrees of seniority, the salary range for this role will be from $150,000 to $200,000. The final number will be determined by the responsibilities according to the experience of the individual hired.
GSR is proudly an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any applicable legally protected characteristics such as race, religion, colour, country of origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or age. We operate a meritocracy, all aspects of people engagement from the decision to hire or promote as well as our performance management process will be based on the business needs and individual merit, competence in the role. Learn more about us at www.gsr.io.
Please mention the word **SUBSIDIZE** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMDg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMDg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok